I shared my favorite items from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale broken down by splurge, save and overall category on Thursday here, but I had to share what I actually scored for myself! I’d love to hear what those of you with early access snagged. And if you don’t have a Nordstrom card, no worries. The sale opens up to the public on Thursday!
In the mean time, you can access all my Nordstrom Sale posts by clicking the “Nordstrom Sale Series” in the top navigation bar of this site. Is there anything you guys would like to see in particular? Best of shoes? Work-appropriate pieces? Fall staples?
What ended up in my cart –
1. Plunge Neck Bodysuit (under $32) – I think this will look so awesome with jeans or faux leather pants. Can’t wait to style this – I think it works year-round.
2. “Katleen” Peep Toe Bootie – almost my name… and just real cute. Comes in black too!
3. Striped Tee – comes in 6 colors and a closet staple.
4. Hudson Jeans – I don’t have a gray pair and I love this smokey pair for fall. Channeling my inner edgy girl!
5. NeuLash (save almost $100) – no explanation needed.
6. Retro Sunglasses – so technically they’re not a part of the sale, but they’re $12. So yeah – I bought them!
7. Sleeveless Turtleneck Sweater – love this sweater! Runs big so size down – and it comes in 3 colors!
8. Cashmere Wrap (comes in 6 colors and $50 off) – I almost always snag a cashmere something from the Nordstrom Sale – this wrap feels SO luxe and I love that it’s plenty big to wear it as a wrap or scarf.
11. Tweed OTK Socks (under $13!) – fall lounging must-have!
12. High Neck Tank – love the fit of this tank and it’s pretty long which is great for long torso girls like myself!
14. Distressed Skinny Jean – love the hem!
15. Sleeveless Knit Tunic – comes in two colors and is super comfy.
16. Faux Leather Leggings – fall and winter must. Great with a boyfriend button front shirt or slouchy sweater!
17. Basic Tee (not pictured) – because you can’t have enough of these!
Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to enter yesterday’s $500 Nordstrom gift card giveaway. And share with me what’s in your cart! XO –