– this too cute macaroon lip balm –
– this personalized clutch that I can’t take my hands off of and some Christmas baubles (vintage shoe clips and Ameera Noor tassel necklace) –
– said clutch and necklace paired with my Molly Jane Designs cuff, Gap coated denim, Forever21 vest and Nine West boots –
– sequined mini skirts that are the apple of my eye –
– fresh asparagus for an (attempted) week of healthy eating –
I’m sad that the holiday weeks are over!! I have definitely been enjoying taking these mid-week breaks, although it does make it harder to go back to work, right? 2014 is here and giving all of us a fresh start. Some things I plan to work on this year (even if it’s just in January, sssshhh don’t tell) are:
- Be more mindful and intentional with the foods I’m putting into my body.
- Take more time to enjoy the small things and the present and put away the electronics.
- Spend more time outside.
- Take a photography class.
- Go to more wine tastings.
- Perfect homemade granola bars for Christian.
- Find a townhouse to move into that has a sunny spot for a lemon tree.