– Lula LaShonda’s version of helping me pack for Chicago…sleeping on my sweaters –
– amazingly delicious eggplant parmesan for my farewell dinner with Christian from our neighborhood’s Le Chateau Garden Bistro –
– home sweet home in Chicago –
– skillet mac & cheese from Local Root –
– purple tulips from our friends at Phillip’s Flowers & Gifts –
I’m making my way in Chicago and truly enjoying my time here. Beautiful architecture, friendly people and delicious food – what’s not to love? I have to say I miss my little family in SoCal, as this is the longest I’ve been apart from Christian since we got married, but I’m trying not to let that get in the way of soaking up the city.
Speaking of love, how cute is this feature from this post on the INPink blog? A big thank you to the gals at INPink for this fun mention!
I’m trying to regularly hit up the hotel gym to attempt to counteract all of the amazing food I’m gobbling down like there’s no tomorrow. What are your plans for the weekend? Thank you so much for reading! XO –