– eating strawberries all week that I picked with C –
– a new favorite curling iron that gives perfect summer waves –
– an ottoman that reminds me to return to Paris with the hubs –
– bike rides in the neighborhood –
– sprucing up my summer beauty collection with these new favorites from Wander Beauty and Borghese –
Hey hey Friday! This summer Friday is a little extra bright because my guy is back in town and we are heading to Catalina Island this afternoon. We’ve had this little weekend trip on our bucket list since we first moved out here (along with being a guest at the Chelsea Lately show which definitely didn’t happen. #RIP.), and I know Christian is so excited to explore the island. I think the ferry ride over will be fun but what’s not fun is the limited luggage requirements. Oy vey.
On another note, I’ve never really been into Snapchat or Vine, but once I had to learn more about it for my day job, I signed up and have been Snapchattin’ under the name CBLied. I do dig sharing the ridiculous snippets of day to day – Christian lecturing me for buying things I don’t need and Bailey sprinting down the hall at work like a maniac – but I also feel it encourages me to be on my phone nonstop, and that’s the last thing I need to introduce in my life. I already feel glued to my phone enough, you know!? How do you guys feel about Snapchat? I’d love to hear.
Thanks so much for reading – y’all have a beautiful weekend! XO –