– my new favorite flats, how cute are these silver espadrilles? –
– a pretty sunset while feeling like Marissa in the OC on the lifeguard stand –
– packing for a two-week tour of New Orleans, Mississippi and Nashville –
– excited to try a new teeth whitening kit, this one was so much better than your average white strips and you can get it 75% off with the code xoKathleen! –
– the smallest, cutest little lady –
This is a fun Friday because I’ve just arrived in New Orleans for one of my best friend’s wedding! Nikki of My Style Diaries get’s married this weekend and I’m so honored to be a bridesmaid on her special day. She is the most relaxed, low-maintenance bride I’ve ever met, and she has had the most amazing attitude throughout the entire process. It really shows how she is all about the marriage and not stressing too much about the wedding. I’m sure I’ll be snapping away on Snapchat: CBLied if you’re interested in some behind-the-scenes goodness!
Yesterday I left California for my two week tour de South, and I’m so excited to really catch up with my family and friends. I’ve actually only been to Mississippi once in almost three years, so I’m way overdue for a big visit! I have a nephew I’ve never met, so I have to introduce myself to the little chunky monkey. For the longest time I only had so many vacation days, and it’s such a trek to get across the country (and quite expensive because the airports in MS are so small… like, more expensive than a flight to Hawaii), so now that I am able to manage my own schedule and “vacation days,” I realize what a privilege it is to be able to take the time to do this. I definitely don’t take it for granted!
Thank you guys so much for reading – appreciate each of you! XO –