I don’t even want to admit how many years it’s been since I had a traditional “spring break,” but in the season of SPRING being around the corner, I wanted to share a roundup of what would be in my bag if I was heading somewhere warm –
1. Statement Earrings | I own far too many statement earrings to count and love them all. LOVE these that come in two colors!
4. Midi Skirt | The ultimate flattering skirt for curvy girls. Love this one!
5. Classic Hoops | These go with everything, are lightweight and so easy!
8. Straw Bag | This adorable bag is under $20, comes in two colors and works for the beach or a sundress.
10. White Tee | Works with jeans, shorts, skirts, over a swimsuit – you name it. Can’t have enough classic white tees!
11. High Waisted Shorts | If you can’t tell, I pick high waisted over everything else. I have so many pairs of these it’s almost embarassing.
12. Straw Hat | I just bought this one and love how beautifully it looks with camel slides. Chic!
Would love to hear if you have spring break plans and if so, where you’re headed. Please make me jealous! Thanks so much for reading – XO –