- Tiles from a hardware store (I bought 12 4″ x 4″ tiles so I could use the whole program…I don’t know when I’ll need 12 coasters…but I just did it. 4-8 should be plenty for a normal person!)
- Black felt for the bottom of the coasters, cut into squares
- Scrapbook paper, wedding program/invitation, whatever you want displayed on your coasters
- Mod Podge (I used glossy)
- Foam brush
- Fabric glue
- Acrylic gloss sealer (making the coasters water resistant)
Measure your coasters and determine the size you want the paper and felt bottom to be and cut accordingly. Brush one coat of mod podge on the coaster and place the paper on top. Let it dry for about 15 minutes.
Once that is dry, brush a coat of mod podge on top of the paper. Allow it to dry (around 15 minutes) and repeat this step 2-3 more times.
After you have applied several coats and the mod podge has completely dried, spray the tiles with the acrylic sealer, following the instructions on the can.
Once the sealer is dry, use your fabric glue to glue the felt on the bottom of the tile.
It’s that easy! How fun are these!?
Thanks so much for reading! XO –