– new makeup brushes from IT Cosmetics –
– a birthday cake milkshake and fried pickles at The Counter with my beau (not pregnant, these are just my normal person cravings) –
– discovering this rubber band ball at Target – I had no idea you could buy these!! –
– mint manicured fingers and toes –
INPink ring (c/o) | Bip & Bop bracelet (c/o)
– perfect summer maxis c/o Windsor Store –
Happy Friday! This week was extra sweet since I was able to take last Friday and Monday off to rest at home and catch up on what I’ve missed since my two week adventure in Chicago. I loved getting back into the swing of things – taking out the pets, more follow ups with Queen Lula, cooking for Christian, the routine chores that I missed while living out of a hotel.
This weekend Christian and I plan to attend an Angels game with friends and are still debating between exploring in San Deigo or LA. It still blows my mind that both of these cities are only an hour away. These Mississippi kids still can’t believe we live here. Help us choose! Which city would you pick and why? And why isn’t there a Real Housewives of San Diego yet?
I hope y’all have a beautiful weekend! Thanks so much for reading – XO –