– trying out this new device, Foreo, which has been so amazing for deep cleaning my skin (get 10% off + free shipping with code CBLied through 10/18)! –
– trying out a new long-lasting polish from Orly, one of my favorite nail polish brands –
– spending a few days in Yosemite and being speechless at God’s gifts to us –
– and bring a few easy beverages with us –
– and pulling over on the PCH to enjoy this view –
We are wrapping up our road trip with college friends and I have to admit – I’m exhausted! It was fun to experience the beauty of this state with someone who had never visited California, and Christian and I had so much fun not only being with friends but also exploring new places like Yosemite and Napa Valley (more to come on both!).
We are now finding our way back to home to get caught up and unwind before another work week, and after a few days of computer trouble (which is why I’m getting this post up so late in the day), I think I’m back on the straight and narrow, thanks to the help of my wizard smart husband. Computer trouble and car trouble – two things that no one ever has time for… am I right!?
A HUGE thank you to all of you who shared your tips and recommendations along the way on Instagram – I love hearing what you guys love and I was reading all of the suggestions aloud to the car. You guys rock! Hope you have a beautiful weekend – XO –