– trying out a new line of towels from Crane & Canopy, just launched on 10/18! –
– some new Smashbox lipsticks that are packed with color –
– adding the 1″ and 1.25″ clip barrels to my T3 and am completely addicted –
– a new toothbrush that makes me feel like I’ve gone to the dentist every time I use it (which is amazing) AND you guys can get 75% off with code sonick! –
– expanding my collection (and addition) to silk cami and short sets with this pretty top and short –
– and a bonus: having a date night at Orange Hill Restaurant with my favorite guy –
Happy Friday! I’ve had a quiet and peaceful week in California, using my time at home to do those really fun things like clean out the laundry room and my 190343489987 bottles of beauty lotions and potions in the bathroom. I’ve become that woman who waits until Christian gets home exhausted at 10PM, and I’m like, “hey honey – look at this drawer I organized!!!” Luckily, I married a man who (even if he’s totally faking it), high-fives me and admires my newly organized drawer with me.
I’ve had a little something to help me with the purging… a few new podcasts. If you have been reading CBL for a while, you probably know that I can fall really deep in true crime anything. The People v. O.J. Simpson, the JonBenét Ramsey CBS Special, Serial Podcast, documentaries, The Night Of… this is probably not good for someone like me to do who is often home, alone – but I can’t get enough. Thanks to this blog post, I started listing to this podcast, which led me to this podcast, which led me to a listening binge of true crime podcasts.
As for the weekend, I, again, have no plans and am thrilled about it. Next weekend I have some special wedding anniversary plans with my guy, so I kind of love that I have some time to look forward to it rather than blindly wandering into the next to-do on my calendar!
Tell me your weekend plans – and if you also love falling into a true crime tunnel, I need to hear about it! And if you’re interested in some serious beauty swag, be sure to enter yesterday’s giveaway. Thanks so much for reading! XO –