– enjoying what feels like the five seconds the azaleas are blooming –
– this snowball bush that is always next level this time of year –
– and clipping them to put all over the house –
– tending to my herb garden that is so vibrant lately and being used more and more –
– realizing that all I buy right now are flats, so they might as well be fancy like these –
It’s the weekend! No rain in sight, 70’s kind of weather, and I’m ready for it.
I’ll be honest, this week left me feeling a little bleh. Work frustrations, house maintenance frustrations, parenting frustrations – it felt like a lot of the hurry-up-and-wait game that we all love so much. I’m such a goal-oriented person that when I feel like I’m failing in more than one area, it’s hard for me to feel like my happy self. It’s time I utilize some of these happiness hacks! And reader submission happy hacks are here.
I’m hoping to spend time outside this weekend as that’s always a mood lifter. I might need to make this creamy vodka pasta again because that was definitely a mood booster. And I cleaned out my closet this weekend so that was a major win.
If you have any weekend mood boosters, I’d love to hear! I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend and thank you so much for reading – XO –