– a stop in Palm Springs for lunch, you know I needed to document this giant Palm Spring sign –
Y’all forgive me for taking the week off — I had no idea how long it would take us to get internet service! After two and a half long days of driving, we made it. Our apartment is small but it will be perfect for us and has hardwood floors and plenty of natural light – the two highest things on my wish list after Miss Lula and Bailey’s needs, of course.
We have been swamped with boxes and busy breaking things (I can’t even talk about it – I might cry), but we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and plan to head to San Diego this weekend to visit Christian’s cousin.
Thank you for your sweet instagram comments and for reading!!
– breakfast in bed, some of the best peaches I’ve ever tasted –
– a gallery wall of some of our favorite artists (and the only somewhat completed area of our new place – more to come I promise!) –
– my start at a patio garden…here’s to hoping I don’t kill these beauties because I love sticking my face in them – the smell – oh the smell of fresh herbs! –
– a beautiful fountain and ivy arch that I frequently walk Bailey to –
Y’all have a great weekend!! Thanks so much for reading – XO –