– beautiful terrariums from Dewy Flowers in Los Angeles –
– seeing my favorite living celebrity at the Rose Bowl (swoon) –
– a seriously mouthwatering BLET from Tart –
– writing thank you notes after an exciting meeting with my new Lady Gatsby stationery –
- This BBQ chicken pizza that is screaming my name.
- This blog that has me seriously thinking my hair is totally boring.
- My latest addiction to all things Gregory Gorgeous.
- These 23 precious pictures that definitely made my day.
- The racy preview for Passion – Rachel McAdams new movie coming out in August. I love some Rachel McAdams, who doesn’t?
I’m so thankful for such a fun and exciting week. A few exciting meetings, getting together with new friends, a mention in the OC Register, some seriously swoon-worthy treats that I can’t wait to share with y’all and finally…a haircut!
Christian has this Saturday off…his first day off in several weeks, so I plan to go along with whatever he wants to do. He’s been working like crazy – leaving for the day at 3:30am – yikes! I wouldn’t be surprised if the only thing he has planned is sleeping in and being served breakfast in bed. Luckily, that I can handle. What are you plans this weekend? Thank you so much for reading, sharing your comments and making this blog so much fun for me! XO –