– this little owl vase I found at Michael’s that has made my coffee table a little more fun –
– spotting my new favorite watch guard tower in Huntington Beach –
– pretty ice cream sandwiches at Vitaly –
– spending the day in LA with my fab friend and talented hair guru, Meredith, at Studio DNA in Hollywood –
- Watching this video of Kristin Wiig impressions and missing her so baaaaddddddd.
- Hearing about this fancy and pretentious French restaurant from Christian and then seeing Emily Schuman mention it on her blog – go Christian!
- Falling in love with this pair of bow heels.
- Listening to Katy Perry’s “Roar” on repeat.
- Buying tickets to see Justin Timberlake again because…duh.
I’ve had a crazy busy but exciting week and hope to chill this weekend and get used to this working gal schedule again. The good news is, no matter how hard I think I’m working, Christian is definitely working harder! Living with a surgery resident keeps me thankful for my manageable schedule.
In other news, I’m thinking about joining one of the Equinox gyms here in Orange County. Does anyone have any input on this gym or recommendations for the area? I love the idea of a gym that provides lots of interesting group classes. Thanks for sharing and have a FAB weekend!! XO –