As I shared here, my mom was in town this weekend! It was so fun to spend the weekend together, and while at dinner one night I had a cocktail named the “Salty Pear.” The cocktail had several delicious (!!) ingredients, one of them being St. Germain. My mom couldn’t believe I didn’t have a bottle. She was determined to purchase a bottle for us and make us one of her favorite cocktails she discovered at a Dallas restaurant – Cool as a Cucumber.
- four slices of cucumber – two per glass
- two lime wedges – one per glass (two more if you want to garnish the glasses with lime)
- one ginger beer (or you can use ginger ale) split between two glasses
- 2 oz. St. Germain per glass (or more to taste)
- Vodka to taste…depends on your mood, my friends
Muddle two slices peeled cucumber and one lime wedge per glass. Add your ginger beer or ginger ale, St. Germain and vodka. Garnish with a lime wedge if you wish. Enjoy!
Crisp and refreshing – this would be the perfect summer cocktail. If you give it a try let me know what you think! Thanks so much for reading – XO –