– the prettiest rockstud heels under $70 that are one of the best looks for less I’ve seen in quite a while –
– the launch of my girlfriend Jen’s Gigi New York bag, the Jenni Crossbody! You can get 20% off with the code HAUTE20 –
– finding stalks of greenery at the grocery store, and I have no idea what it’s called but I am in love –
– finally making it to the Pageant of the Masters and being so impressed (catch a video about this here) –
– a sneak peek to some photos taken by Beth Morgan in Malibu –
Happy Friiidddaaayyy!! This one is a little extra fun because I have some girlfriends in town, and we have some fun plans ahead in the next few days! July was such a calm month, but August kicks up in a major with lots of visitors (three sets of out-of-state visitors to be exact), a trip back to Mississippi AND an international traveling opportunity that I can’t wait to share more about.
We are having an LA play day today and then I am so excited for Christian to hang out with my friends. I know it may sound crazy, but these are some of my closest friends I’ve made in the past few years and Christian has only actually met one of them. ONE! He is a head and neck surgery resident, which means I hardly even see him… and that my friends have joked that I’m “catfishing” them about being married at all. So he magically has this weekend off, and I am excited for him to meet my hilarious friends and for them to see that I haven’t made him up!
Now I have a fridge full of rosé, I just need the girls to drink it. Cheers to the weekend! And don’t forget that the #NSale ends this weekend, so now is your chance to scoop up anything you’ve had your eye on before the prices go up! You can see all of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts at the top of this page under “Nordstrom Sale Series.” Have a beautiful weekend you guys! XO –