– a perfect picnic in Napa –
– designing a pair of fall mules with Shoes of Prey that I know I’m going to wear constantly –
– checking out what will be my home in a year (if you’re new to CBL, more about that in this post) –
– some new cell phone cases from Casetify that seriously couldn’t be any cuter –
– the coziest sweater with the best embroidered words ever… not today –
Happy Friday!! I’ve had a blissful week at home this week, and by blissful I mean a no makeup – hair in a bun – drinking coffee until noon – kind of week. Put your nose to the grind and work through dinner kind of week!
Coincidentally, Christian has had the same kind of work week so needless to say, we are excited for this long weekend off. We are going to spend some time in Los Angeles, hanging with my brother and his family and knocking some of the things we’ve had on our LA bucket list. Now that we have less than a year in Southern California, we’re feeling a little bit of a running clock to check everything off. We started our time here with a bang and then… got lazy. But we’re going to end with a pow!
Most importantly, I can’t say enough how much my heart goes out to everyone in Texas right now. I was a teenager when Katrina hit Mississippi and Louisiana, and I remember how devastating it was to the community both during and of course, after the storm. The coverage we’ve seen of Houston this week is just heartbreaking. NY Times has a great article about ways to donate to those in need in Houston (and avoid scams), including animals here. Lots of love and prayer going out to you guys –
Thanks so much for reading and I hope you guys get a long weekend to recharge – XO –