– the cutest jar of tea that Christian brought me back from Shanghai –
– making this pasta and enjoying a big bowl of it… by myself –
– checking out some of the Mission neighborhood and realizing that THAT is where all the good Mexican food is (noted!) –
– short sleeved weather in San Francisco = glorious! –
– wandering into the cutest used bookstore –
Happy Friday! I’m currently writing this from Monterey, waiting on my adorable little nephews and sister-in-law to arrive. I have a fun project with a hotel in town, and a few of my people are driving up to spend the night! For four years I lived 45 minutes from my brother’s family. Now we are about 3-4 hours apart, and I haven’t seen his kids since May… which feels crazy. I didn’t realize how spoiled I was getting to see them so often, so I can’t wait to spend some time with their little boys!
This week has been a doozy (flashback to yesterday’s novel), and I’m definitely excited to get out of town and spend some time with some familiar faces. Thank you so much for all of your sweet words. I loved hearing what you’re making peace with – isn’t it incredible how much we can learn from each other when we’re willing to be vulnerable? It always blows me away, which is why I continue to spill my heart in the occasional personal post. I’m always so nervous to hit publish, but I’ve yet to regret it.
That’s about all I got this week! I hope you guys have a beautiful and relaxing weekend. Happy September! We are entering October and November, my favorite months all year. Soaking each day up. Thanks so much for reading – XO –