– framing & hanging the most stunning art from Frances Berry Moreno that honestly takes my breath away –
– super chic and unique moto boots from Montelliana 1965 for this fall –
– a new Strathberry bucket handbag that I can’t wait to give on a whirl –
– trying out some new skincare from HEURE –
– some summer polka dots that are easy breezy and perfect for this warm weather (dress | top – Iorane) –
Another glorious Friday, we meet again! The temperatures have been way more manageable this week which has been so nice. I know not to take it for granted because I think it’s going to be heating up again soon. I don’t know that I’m ready for it, but I always have my inflatable pool nearby.
I don’t have much planned for the weekend, and I have no problem with that. I’m looking forward to a lot of lounge time and some takeout. I mean… is there anything better than a relaxing weekend?
I will be sharing a dumpling sauce recipe next week that I can’t wait to talk more about because it’s that good. I shared it on social media, but I’ve now made it twice and can’t get enough. Another recipe I can’t get enough of is this prosciutto arugula wrap from Leanne Barlow. So few ingredients and so much flavor!
I hope you have a beautiful weekend, thank you so much for reading! XO –