- photos with Nikki from Oscars Preview Party fun -
- letting C borrow my camera for his camping trip and discovering this sweet photo -
- a new bikini that is screaming my name -
- some surprise roses for a friend at work -
- arriving in Mammoth for a snowy mountain weekend -
While C and his little brother were camping in the desert, I was working a short week and the three of us headed to Mammoth for a long weekend on Wednesday. It’s forecasted to snow all weekend, which will hopefully give us some good runs on the mountain! Even though I know most of you are so over the cold, it’s a treat for Christian and I to feel this crisp, cold air. Plus, I feel more entitled to eat a cheeseburger and garlic fries when I’m wearing six layers of clothing.
Something about the cold also makes me want to drink glass after glass of red wine (my cold weather drink of choice). Although I could kick myself for not bringing the Baileys!
What are y’all doing this weekend? And who’s had a good, snowy ski trip this year? Thanks so much for reading – XO