– finding the missing ingredient to avocado toast: red pepper flakes –
– my new addiction to these sunglasses & the most hilarious book from my sister-in-law and niece –
“An evening dress that reveals a woman’s ankles while walking is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.” – Valentino on finding ankles offensive
– trying out Lanakin to see if I can add some length to these stubby lashes of mine (will keep you guys posted on this process!) –
– a sweet-smelling surprise to try out from Scentbird based on a fragrance quiz I took –
– a daily dose of flamingos with this Casetify flamingo phone case –
After my pity party last Friday, I’m happy to share that it’s been a chin-up kind of week – so I’m grateful for a turnaround! I ordered and received a collapsable garment rack to use while sifting through my closet, so this goal is going to happen (sooner rather than later), guys. It might take me a little while (and some liquid courage), but it’s time to weed out those cocktail dresses I never wear anymore. I keep using the MS to CA excuse – I needed corporate and cocktail in the South because my job was structured and the attire is more formal at church, work, weddings, etc. In California you can wear board shorts to work and church, so my wardrobe has totally shifted, leaving my more formal pieces untouched. Time to rip the bandaid off!
In totally unrelated and personal news… Christian and I are FINALLY visiting Disneyland this weekend! The fact that we have yet to visit is basically a crime considering we live less than five miles from Disney and hear the fireworks every night at 9:30PM. Christian isn’t really into the Disney scene, but I’m all about some rides, so I’m all over that (I think… it’s been a while and I’m a little afraid I now feel less invincible so it could be terrifying) and am forcing him to get onboard. With a few fanny packs, Reeboks, tucked in t-shirts, autograph books and Mickey ears – I think we can take this to next level. Gimme that turkey leg.
Have you been to Disney World or Disneyland lately and if so, what’s your favorite ride? Thanks so much for reading and don’t forget to enter the Valentine’s Day giveaway! XO –